Start 3D printing with us
Welcome to KKRobotic / Ennfusion. Now you can start 3D printing of complex jewelry designs at the ease of your home or office with our state of art, the most reliable, portable and affordable 3D printer in the world.
Jewelry, an ancient craft, is increasingly turning to the modern technology of 3D printing to improve jewels conception and production processes. The top applications of 3D printing for jewelry are in prototyping and direct manufacturing of jewelry.
- Prototyping. Professionals in the jewelry sector can save time and money by using 3D printing to make cost-effective plastic prototypes of jewelry pieces before sending the final design for production.
- Making patterns for casting. 3D printing can also be used in the manufacturing process of jewels to make patterns for investment casting.
The main technologies used for 3D printing in jewelry are SLA or DLP. These resin-based 3D printing technologies allows to 3D print objects that will deliver a very smooth surface and a high-level of detailing, which are two requirements for jewelry 3D printing.
3D printing custom jewelry at your place
Many 3D designs directories offer 3D designs of jewelry ready-to-print on a desktop 3D printer.
What are the benefits of 3D printing for jewelry?
- Cost-effective. It can be cheaper to produce a prototype of jewelry using 3D printing than a traditional fabrication technique or tool, such as CNC cutting.
- Ultra Fast. Using a fast prototyping or manufacturing process such as 3D printing can significantly reduce the product design and production cycle.
- No limitations. 3D printing allows to make complex shapes and intricate designs which would be impossible to achieve with traditional prototyping/production techniques. This aspect is important in a creative field such as Diamond and Gold Jewelry.
To know more please contact us or leave comments here.